Thursday, July 27, 2017

Trump Rhapsody

(In the tune of "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.)

Mama___ I'm President.
People saw through Bernie's lies,
And all Hillary's allibies.

Mama___ I've only just begun,
But Liberals want to throw it all away___!

Too late___, For such is in Court.
James Comey's finally out,
Russian collusion is in doubt.

Mama___ I'm not gonna fall!
If I get healthcare and the wall!
I'll carry on___ carry on___.
Because it really matters...
To me___.

I see a man who can handle the press.
(Scaramooch, Scaramooch,
Will you post on Twitter?)

Liberals and RINOs put me to the test.
(Mueller, Mueller
Why are you so bitter?)

Jobs are saved, but polls are low.
Will you let that go?
Big Media:
(No we will not let it go.) (Let it go!)
Big Media: (will not let it go.
Never let it go.
We will not let it go. No! No! No!)

Russia, Russia, Russia! Will you let it go?

CNN has fake news put aside for me___
For me___ For me_______!

So you think you can block me with all of your lies___?
So you think that I'm Obama with his thin red lines___?

No___ Pelosi! Can't do this to me Schumer___!

Just gotta drain___ just gotta drain the swamp right here!

Nothing else matters,
Open your eyes and see___.
Nothing else matters,
But making us great,
And___ Free___!

(Reelect me in twenty...)

No comments:

Post a Comment