Friday, September 8, 2017

No NFL For Me, Thanks

I'm done with the NFL. (Not that they'll notice, or care.)

I'm sick to death of all these whiney, steroid addicted sissies disrespecting our National Anthem, and our nation.

These are young, black men, making millions of dollars, to play a game that high school kids play for free (or even have to pay to play). Yet, America is so "oppressive" and "racist". Give me a damned break!

Anyone who knows me personally (or bothers to read through my blog), knows that I don't suffer fools, liars or racists. It seems to me that the NFL is full of all three (generally, in the same players).

You're not "oppressed" if you're making $64 million a year to play a game, whether you win or lose. You're not a "victim of racism", if you're black and work for a company that employs African-Americans as over 70% of its workforce. You're not standing up for others, if you live in a multi-million dollar mansion, and your only act of "protest" is kneeling or sitting through the National Anthem.

With all the real problems we're facing in this day and age, the last thing we need is more manufactured outrage by spoiled rich people who've lost touch with the real world (if they ever had it to begin with.)

Therefore, you can keep your NFL, and anything else that endorses division, activist racism, and sheer stupidity. I have better things to waste my time and money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment