Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Reboot

It's time for a reboot and a fresh start...

After reading through some of my old posts, I decided this blog (much like the country), wasn't going in the direction it should. I was spending entirely too much time making some of the same points over and over, and not enough on other issues I was wanting to discuss.

Often, I would spend half the night writing and rewriting entries, because the issues I was wanting to talk about were just too big, with way too much information, and I wasn't sure where to even begin.

Plus, at times I found myself sounding as robotic as Hillary Clinton addressing the "commoners".

Anyway, the purpose of this blog won't change. It's always been about exposing the truth, educating those who will listen and inflicting my own perspectives on the unsuspecting masses. I may not always be considered "fair" or "non-partisan" on certain topics, but you can bet that I will always be as truthful as O possibly can be (depending on the available information at the time).

I sincerely hope that anyone reading this will genuinely enjoy my commentary, and feel free to comment whether they agree with what I'm saying, or not. All comments (for or against) will be treated civilly, so long as you remain civil yourself. I'm a big boy, I can take disagreements and criticisms with the best of you. All I ask, is that you keep it honest and real.

Now, with that said, it's time to start the show...




No comments:

Post a Comment