Tuesday, January 30, 2018

State of Disunion

Tonight (unless you're a student at NYU), the nation will hear Donald Trump's first State of the Union address, followed by the Democrats' rebuttal.

I don't really anticipate anything particularly new in the format, or the divisiveness . It happens every year, no matter who's in the White House.

What's different this time around, is the sheer level the pettiness and division has reached. I mean even the Hollywood Liberal elite are now issuing their own "rebuttal" of Trump's speech. (As if anyone with three functioning brain cells gives a damn about anything they have to say.)

It isn't bad enough that the Regressives have taken over our schools and media, and have poisoned the minds of generations. Now, they're spreading their ignorance and fear mongering like a disease through pop culture.

Yes, I know Hollywood has always been mostly Liberal, but they're taking it to new and disturbing levels. It's getting to the point where I feel we need to hold elections for who can star in a certain movie, or sing a certain song.

I have often been accused (by my wife and others who know me personally) of being too political, and getting too caught up in "The Game". But now, everyone's life is becoming far too political, and there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment