Friday, March 2, 2018

Still here...

In light of recent events, I had to take a little time off, to do a little soul searching and self evaluation. I needed a little "me time", to get a few things straight, and see where I truly stand.

To be honest, I wasn really sure if I wanted to do this anymore. According to the counter, almost no one ever sees this blog, and I seriously doubt anyone ever bothers to read it. I don't always have the time or energy to write, and hate repeating myself.

However, I didn't start this for followers or readers. I didn't keep at it this long to be popular. My main goal was to vent, and try to put at least a little truth and common sense out there. My reasons for writing have always been purely selfish, and I am fine with that.

I used to enjoy discussing and debating beliefs, and trying to find out what people believe and why. I'm not sure if that is even possible anymore, and don't think it ever has been for me on this site (mainly because I can't seem to figure out the comment section. Not that anyone bothers to leave comments anyway.)

Anyway, the point is, I haven't gone anywhere, and will keep going, on the off chance something breaks lose soon. Until then, stay tuned, it should be a he'll of a ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment